Webinar 6: Nanomechanical Characterization in Materials for Energy:
Part II of III: Electrochemistry and Applied Research in PV Wafer Breakage
Hysitron is pleased to announce its sixth webinar titled "Nanomechanical Characterization in Materials for Energy: Part II of III: Electrochemistry and Applied Research in PV Wafer Breakage". This is presented in partnership with Materials Today (Elsevier) and is available on-demand.
The world continues to increase its demand for innovation in energy research, which is supported by increased government spending on energy and a rising number of worldwide researchers focusing efforts in this area. Many energy-related research initiatives inherently require small-scale material analysis due to the micro- and nano-scale feature sizes in new and improved materials for energy innovation. This three-part webinar series will cover a variety of current research projects focused on energy studies encompassing nanomechanical testing techniques.
For registration and detailed information regarding the webinar please visit here.
Webinar Highlights include:
- Dr. Afrooz Barnoush, Research Fellow at Saarland
- Dr. Khaled Youssef, Research Assistant Professor at
North Carolina State University
• Live Q & A session following the webinar presentation.
• Details on nanomechanical testing techniques, highlighted by
Benefits of participating in this webinar:
• Exposure to innovative nanomechanical testing techniques in Energy
• Enhanced knowledge of the background and future of
nanoindentation based techniques.
Points to Note:
• Webinar registration is free. Please sign up here.
• After the live webinar, the recorded presentation will be made
available in different languages.
• Please feel free to contact us before and/or after the webinar with
questions or comments.
We look forward to your participation in the webinar!