Webinar 5: Nanomechanical Characterization in Materials for Energy:
Part I of III: Green and Renewable Energy
Hysitron is pleased to announce the fifth of its webinar series titled "Nanomechanical Characterization in Materials for Energy: Part I of III: Green and Renewable Energy". This is presented in partnership with Materials Today (Elsevier) and is available on-demand.
The world continues to increase its demand for innovation in energy research, which is supported by increased government spending on energy and a rising number of worldwide researchers focusing efforts in this area. Many energy-related research initiatives inherently require small-scale material analysis due to the micro- and nano-scale feature sizes in new and improved materials for energy innovation. This three-part webinar series will cover a variety of current research projects focused on energy studies encompassing nanomechanical testing techniques.
To view the recorded webinar presentation click here
and select the "Log in to this event" button.
Webinar Highlights include:
- Dr. Simon Ruffell, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Australian
- Dr. Kantesh Balani, Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of
Technology (IIT), Kanpur
• Live Q & A session following the webinar presentation
• Details on nanomechanical testing techniques, highlighted by
Benefits of participacting in this webinar:
• Exposure to innovative nanomechanical testing techniques in Energy
• Enhanced knowledge of the background and future of nanoindentation
Points to Note
• Webinar registration is free. Please sign up here
• After the live webinar, the recorded presentation will be made available
in different languages.
• Please feel free to contact us
before and/or after the webinar with
questions or comments.
We look forward to your participation in the webinar!