Webinar 2: Novel Techniques for In-Situ Nanomechanical Testing in the Electron Microscope
Hysitron is pleased to announce the second of its webinar series titled "Novel Techniques for In-Situ Nanomechanical Testing in the Electron Microscope". This is presented in partnership with Materials Today (Elsevier) and is scheduled on December 15th, 2009. The feasibility and usefulness of coupling nanomechanical testing and electron microscopy is becoming increasingly evident. The combination of nanoscale mechanical testing, quantitative data collection, and real-time, synchronized experimental observations is unique, offering innovative solutions to the scientific community.
To view the recorded webinar presentation click here and select the "Log in to this event" button.
Webinar Highlights include:
- Dr. Johann Michler, Head of the Materials and Nanomechanics Laboratory at EMPA
- Prof. Andrew Minor, Department of Materials Science and
Engineering at UC, Berkeley
• Live Q & A session following the webinar presentation
• Details on in-situ testing techniques, highlighted by application examples.
Benefits of participating in this webinar:
• Exposure to innovative in-situ nanomechanical testing techniques in a
• Enhanced knowledge of the background and future of nanoindentation
Points to Note:
• Webinar registration is free. Please sign up here
• After the live webinar, the recorded presentation will be made available in
• Please feel free to contact us before and/or after the webinar with
questions or comments
We look forward to your participation in the webinar!