The Hysitron TI 900 TriboIndenter is a complete automated nanomechanical test system, ideal for measuring the hardness and elastic modulus of thin films and coatings. The TI 900 provides quantitative nanomechanical testing capabilities with the convenience of modern automation. Available in normal and lateral force loading configurations, the TI 900 revolutionizes the sub-micron scale testing arena with real-time data collection and nanometer resolution in-situ SPM imaging.
Hysitron's patented transducer technology offers 2-dimensional nanoscale force and displacement measurements, providing quantitative testing based on controlled nanoindentation of surfaces. Automated precision testing, staging and sample positioning allows maximum throughput of samples.
The TI 900 TriboIndenter features:
- Hysitron’s patented capacitive transducer provides industry-leading sensitivity and stability
- Automated testing for high throughput and statistical sampling of materials
- In-situ imaging provides nanometer precision positioning and the convenience of SPM topography
- Acoustic and thermal enclosure, along with stable transducer design, minimizes set-up and stabilization time
- Top-down optics for viewing and selection of testing sites
- Active vibration isolation table
- Sub-micron resolution staging for sample positioning
- Numerous add-ons that allow the widest array of testing capabilities on the market
- Active vibration dampening systems ensure low noise and uncompromised sensitivity